Re: [IRCA] TP's for Thursday, September 1, 2016 Kalama, WA

I was up from 11:45 until 12:05 and the Nick Hall-Patch fishbarrel online
did not look that promising...

Poor hets noted on 531, 612, 702, 774, 792, 828, 891, 972, 1053...

And only barely imaginary audio on 828 - but no sense of language or other
intelligent life.

I took my smart phone back to bed with me and it did light up after 12:20
or so --I was likely at the dial an hour ahead of
prime time. Will be good to see what other folks picked up.

Drake R8 - Wellbrook and Flags...

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -