Re: [IRCA] 594 India into central USA?

DXing on the coast in a rural area, India is quite rare here, even with antennas aimed in that general direction. I have two to date, AIR 864 Shillong (100KW) that John Bryant's student IDed for me (QSL'd), and AIR 1566 IDed for the India DX Club. It takes excellent conditions and the skip in the right direction. I figure on mornings when Thailand 891 was booming in, I had a shot at that part of Asia. It happens with India, Bangladesh (558) as well as Nepal. But again it is not common here. I would be very surprised if anyone could log it from the center of the US. The NF guys have gotten it as well as some of us on the West Coast. I have friends in Asia that gets India often, but they are a lot closer.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager