[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on March 24

Gary's excellent TP opening didn't extend this far north I'm afraid. It was rather mediocre here. I'm stretching the truth a bit when I say JOAB was "good" and the two Koreans were "fair". They were better than the rest of the pack, but that was about it.

Lots of signals hung around well past 1400 UTC today, even though they were weak to begin with. The most interesting catch was a carrier on 1584 at 1423-1430+. It was stronger than 1566 at times, but KLFE splash buried it about 95% of the time. I have no idea what it could have been. Otherwise, today was a forgettable morning for TPs.

GOOD - better than all the others
693    JOAB, briefly faded up with English lesson 1255

FAIR - better than everything but JOAB
972    HLCA, pop vocals 1338 & 1358, pips 1400, then talk.  Poor otherwise.
1566    HLAZ flute music 1325

POOR - average signals by March 24, 2016 standards
747    JOIB, time pips 1300
774    JOUB, Chinese lesson 1336
981    CNR1, time pips 1300. Chinese talk, theme music 1300:40
1053    jammer 1306
1377    traces of music in KRKO splatter 1341
1386 bits of music 1342, possibly vocalist with flute accompaniment, likely NHK2 but 693 & 774 were too weak to //
1422    faint talk 1331