Re: [IRCA] 1500 KHz "Mystery Station"

February 8, 2016 1715 to 1730 ET (sunset is at 1738 ET) I checked 1500 kHz with a portable rx.

Hearing loudest noise when rx is aligned E/W. Hearing strong WFED when rx is aligned N/S.

I also checked 1490 kHz and 1510 kHz. No noise. Therefore, I can conclude the noise I'm hearing on 1500 is not QTH or area based.

Hope this helps.

73,

Kraig, KG4LAC
Manassas, VA