Re: [IRCA] 1500 KHz "Mystery Station"

Most of us are using bi-directional (simple) loops, but weâre spread out geographically. If we plot these on a map, we should be able to determine the location pretty quickly. Assuming that the culprit is a licensed broadcaster with transmitter problem, there are a limited number of suspects.

Anyone have time to try this?

73,

Les N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Media Services
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
205-621-7500
205-621-7505 FAX
205-253-4867 CELL
highnoonfilm.com

[This message and any attached documents contain information from the sender that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.]