[IRCA] âRe: Wellbrook Large Aperture Loop Antenna ALA100LN

Hi Chuck,

No, I haven't used the DX Engineering phaser. I lumped it in with others in
my comment based on Dave Aichelman's experience. He owned the DX
Engineering phaser and found it cumbersome to use and operate compared to
the Quantum. He sold the DX Engineering unit and kept the Quantum phaser.

I don't recall him saying it was any more broad banded than the Quantum,
but perhaps its the equal of the Wellbrook phaser in this regard.

73, Guy