Re: [IRCA] Antenna Selectors

I use something very similar to the Alpha-Delta, although I don't recall
right now the name of the maker. Most of my cables are PL-259/SO-239 as
that is what I had used for my amateur operations as well. For the LBI
DXpedition, I have also accumulated a number of adapters.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip