[IRCA] Antenna Selectors

Hi,

I am curious as to what other DXers use to switch between several different
antennas. I have 4 different antennas here and looking for a suitable why to
switch between them.

I found this link
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/feed/selector.html which allows
for two antenna operation, but wish to home make a selector for 4 antennas.

Thanks

James Niven

Austin, Texas

---