From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx <d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 4:48:39 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KNX-1070 Heard In Georgia

Congratulations on your reception of 1070-KNX, Robert.

One of my biggest thrills as a teenage DXer on a Navy ship in Mayport, Florida (near Jacksonville) was receiving both 1070-KNX and 980-KFWB on a $20 Sony TR-6400 portable, during transcontinental sunset skip in 1973.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)