Re: [IRCA] KNX-1070 Heard In Georgia

I've never heard KNX from New Jersey but in the mid 70's I heard KFI on 640 when the Cuban wasn't dominating the frequency.

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse@xxxxxxxxx

On 1/28/2016 5:04 PM, Russ Edmunds wrote:
Nice catch ! Here 4 miles from IBOC-loving KYW that'll never happen. I did
hear KNX once or twice when I lived in northern NJ back in the 1970's and
also from Syracuse NY in the mid 1960's.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip