[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 16 January 2016

This morning it was great to discover that Asia still exists. Although I can't claim to have checked every day, I have at least made a cursory check most days, and this was the first time I'd heard an Asian audio in 2016.

747	JAPAN, Sapporo  JOIB
    Poor level, with woman in Japanese at 1455, //774.

774    JAPAN, Akita    JOUB
Man in Japanese at 1456. Poor, briefly reaching fair just after the hour.

828	JAPAN, Osaka	JOBB
Time pips noted at 1500, but otherwise only a few words noted now and then.

873	JAPAN, Kumamoto  	JOGB
     Time pips heard at 1500, but that was about it.

972	KOREA, S	HLCA
     Woman talking in Korean at 1502.

1566    KOREA, S	HLAZ
Poor, with woman in Chinese when first noted at 1456, but was fair for a while after the hour, and was the last to fade out at 1520.

Quite a few other carriers, but the only ones close to audio were 594, 1377 and 1593.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array