Re: [IRCA] 3.7 Inch "Baby FSL" Receives S9+ TP-DX

Nicely done Gary. It's good to see that someone is putting the lousy conditions to good use. Can we anticipate a competition between you and the manufacturers where the next ultralight has the same size ratio to the 3.7" FSL as the present Skywave does to the 17"FSL?

I notice from the Ultralight group that you plan eventually to directly connect the little FSL to the internals of a small radio. That should prove very interesting.

best wishes,

Nick