Re: [IRCA] Radio Kiribati AM1440

I've just been notified the 2 CD recordings I ordered and paid for have
been made and will be mailed out Wednesday from Kiribati. I should have
them in about 10 days or so.

I can't wait to get them as their daily 1 hour english broadcast is always
a treat to listen to with some good classic country tunes being the music
genre of choice played on the air.

I will share the audio online when i've had a chance to download it form CD
to my computer and listen to it.

Paul