[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 September 2015

Well, Walt was half right with his prediction. Things did have a major change today, but we seemed to skip the Asian stage and went straight to 'stinker', as that description would also apply to my listening session. Only audio (and rather feeble) was from Tahiti. A number of the stronger carriers did seem to be on the typical Asian channels, but none produced audio.

Did find one other gem on yesterday's recording, that being KOGO in San Diego on 600. That's been a target for years, but the combination of CJWW and intense IBOC noise from KOJM normally makes that a dreadful frequency here.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array