From: "Guy Atkins" <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 3:22:00 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua DX - Sept. 13th

Hi Gary,

I know exactly which narrower turnout you are talking about! I've never
been bold enough to try it. That spot is just too nerve wracking for me!

BTW, there was an accident around midday today at the main Cape Perpetua
turnout. Fortunately the car crashed on the cliff side (into a narrow ditch
and against the cliff wall) rather than up against the guard rail. I think
someone must have been admiring the view and not paying attention to
driving. Thankfully no one was hurt, but the car will need some pricey
repairs.

73, Guy