Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1050 Unidentified Spanish

Håkan just beat me to it!  I hear clear "La Ranchera de Monterrey" mentions in the first two clips as well (plus I recognize the announcer's voice!).  Definitely a pest here in Missouri over the past 45 years, though they aren't as strong as they used to be. I still remember them running English-language preachers at night, with a mailing address of "St.Louis 66, Missouri"(!).
Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO
From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Les Rayburn [les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 9:09 AM
To: Håkan Sundman; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 1050 Unidentified Spanish

On 4/20/2015 9:00 AM, Håkan Sundman wrote:
> In clip UNID3 10-15 s "XEG 10-50 La Ranchera de Monterrey". Later in the clip Monterrey mentioned several times and also La Ranchera de  Monterrey.
>
> 73
> Håkan Sundman

Hakan,

Thank you so much. I'm in your debt sir. That is indeed a new one for my
log--which will quickly become tomorrow's "pest" I'm certain.
:-)

--
73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63

Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

Perseus SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop, LF
Engineering Active Whips,
Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector