Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1050 Unidentified Spanish

--- Begin Message ---
The address I remember was ``Fort Worth 11, Texas``

73, Glenn Hauser, OK

On Mon, 4/20/15, Stewart, Joseph R <RandyStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Håkan just beat me to
 it!  I hear clear "La Ranchera de Monterrey"
 mentions in the first two clips as well (plus I recognize
 the announcer's voice!).  Definitely a pest here in
 Missouri over the past 45 years, though they aren't as
 strong as they used to be. I still remember them running
 English-language preachers at night, with a mailing address
 of "St.Louis 66, Missouri"(!).
 Randy Stewart
 Battlefield MO

 On 4/20/2015 9:00
 AM, Håkan Sundman wrote:
 > In clip UNID3
 10-15 s "XEG 10-50 La Ranchera de Monterrey".
 Later in the clip Monterrey mentioned several times and also
 La Ranchera de  Monterrey.

 > 73
 > Håkan Sundman

--- End Message ---