Re: [IRCA] KQQZ

Radio locator at one the me showed their CP facilities that showed their
pattern to go due north at night. It was under that assumption that I'd
thought they were on their new facilities. Then if what others are saying
no, then their current pattern favors the SW greatly. So vased on the
signal strength that I hear them I would gather they are running 10kw ND at
nights or "new" night power? Regardless they are dominate all the time at
night.

Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
Sony ICF 2010