Re: [IRCA] [RealDX] Auroral unIDs (US) with web link

Thanks for listening to these clips and your suggestions, Andrew.
1) Re 1280, you IDed it as WMCP Columbia TN, noting that "the opening few seconds are the arrangements for the late Patty Johnson (her first name is before the start of the recording) who died on Tuesday 17th March – see http://oandnfh.funeralplan2.com/obituaries.aspx?turl=http://hosting-24758.tributes.com/obituary/show/patty-johnson-102289179 then the second part is for Gladys Brown Renfro see http://columbiadailyherald.com/obituaries/gladys-brown-renfro";
* You nailed this one spot on. A DXer in the Ozarks, not too far away, also solved it the same way, and the web sites all check out. Good ears, man! It's a relog, but probably only heard once or so.
2) Re 620, you noted the phone number as 844-BUY-RADIO, and also "Jackson weather" sung out at 0:27, and also the call letters WJDX sung out at 1:15.
* I can hear the iHeart reference and phone number no problem. I can also hear the call letters - or at least enough that I'm convinced it's WJDX. WDAE FL is also iHeart and at first I assumed it was WDAE, then I wasn't so sure, and wanted to rule it out. I've heard it a fair bit and have never heard a jingle like that. I also hear "Jackson weather" though it's marginal. The Fox Sports seals it, though there is no doubt a few stations in there. This one is new. I'm impressed.
3) Re 1150. I think this one's a goner. WIMA is in there for sure. So is CKOC. There's a third station I'm chasing here. Or rather, it's at the very start of the clip and sounds to me like "1150 WJOH." But maybe it's distorted. Maybe it's also WIMA, which (also) IDs a few seconds later (CKOC follows even later in the clip). DXer Paul Walker ruled out WGGH IL, which I'd considered low probability but seeing no other obvious options it was what I thought it would end up being. Paul worked there as an announcer not long ago, and assured me it wasn't them.
I'm no Otolaryngologist, but I do declare your ears in perfect working order. Thanks, Andrew!
Thanks also to Paul, and to the DXer from the Ozarks, whose comments you can read (re the 1280), and hear my clips, at http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9612
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON

__.