[IRCA] Auroral unIDs (US) with web link

This time I include a web link for the clips -- sorry!
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?9612

Three mysteries from the recent aurora that I'm not getting too far with:620 — March 19 0645 EDT — Phone numbers 844-580 (seems one number shy) and again a number beginning with 844. Mentions iHeart Radio. WDAE FL has another number, without 844, for advertising. Followed by a Fox Sports One promo.1150 — March 18 0621 EDT — Clip begins with ID as “1150 W…” Perhaps WGGH IL, but I'm far from sure. Mixing with CKOC ON and WIMA OH.1280 unID — March 18 0820 EDT — Obits possibly mentioning Greenville. Mention Memorial Gardens and also someone sounding like Mrs Mattise Brown Brisnell aged 91. I'm suspecting SC or NC. I thought, while listening live, that I heard Greenville mentioned. But I'm not hearing that in the recording.With thanks to anyone who gives these a spin!
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON