From: KH2AR <KH2AR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>; IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Mar 15, 2015 5:56 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Charles A Taylor?

Charles and I were quite close at one time. I met him in 1973-74 just after I
got out of the navy. He lived in Indianapolis and I was in Lafayette. We kept up
with each other over the years and I visited him for a week or so in the early
80s when he was living and working on Okinawa and I was stationed on Guam. The
last I knew he was suffering from throat cancer and had lost the ability to
speak. He was always optimistic and a fighter. I haven't heard from him for
several years and just assumed that he'd passed. I hope I am wrong. A very good
guy and a tremendous DXer. I still have and use the R-390A he reconditioned and
sold to me for pretty much a song.

73, Jim Pogue