[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 11 March 2015

Compared with any recent day except yesterday, not actually that bad a day. Much less audio than yesterday, but for some reason I heard a couple I didn't yesterday. Certainly no repeat of the X-band surprise from yesterday.

531	JOQG, Japan	Man and woman conversing in Japanese at 1319.
			First time heard this season, didn't even make
			it yesterday.

594	JOAK, Japan	Weak audio at 1317, nothing like yesterday.

693	JOAB, Japan	Talk by man in Japanese at 1322, fair level.

702	ABC Sydney, AUSTRALIA	Poor, with talk by a man at 1337.

774	JOUB, Japan	The strongest of the Japanese today.  Mostly
			fair, but brief spike to good around 1320

828	JOBB, Japan	Man in Japanese at 1322.  Poor to fair.

1179	JOOR, Japan	Traces of audio around 1315.

1242	JOLF, Japan	Spiked into audio for short periods at 1313 and
			1323 with man in Japanese.  Another that didn't
			reach audio yesterday.

1386	NHK, Japan	Faint traces of audio at 1331

1566	HLAZ, Korea	Not quite as good as yesterday, with fair
			audio, and a rare spike to a good level around
			1335.

Not nearly as many carriers as yesterday, but a few strong ones on: 891, 936, 1188, 1287

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta