Re: [IRCA] KLFE-1590-Seattle WA

Thanks. It looks like they are going to have a lot more signal to the South during the day, even with 2 sticks. Now they get to about Olympia and after the switch Centralia will be included, so I'll bet I get more QRM from them during the say. Night pattern looks about the same.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager