Re: [IRCA] An unusually good TP morning?

Ok, I had a chance to put a few audio snippets up on my blog:
https://azswdxing.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/log-am-bcb-march-4th-trans-pacific-reception/

Nothing spectacular, but much better than usual here, especially for
1566-HLAZ.  I'm still looking for an intelligible TOH identification from a
TP station, but I did get time pips from presumed 774-JOUB.

Brian