[IRCA] KSPA

Thanks to Dennis Gibson for this tip. Astor Groups KSPA 1510 Ontario is now country music aka KICK AM. Kind of a throwback to KIKF kick FM in Orange County which we all toured during the 1997 IRCA Convention. Legal ID still says KSPA. Seems they have retained at least one show from their former financial format. Your Money Talks is still heard on Saturday mornings. Also, KFSD 1450 in Escondido (San Diego) is said to be Country Cow now which is a throwback to the old KOWA which I verified several years ago. Nice to hear more music on AM now. Current songs as opposed to classic country. Mike Sanburn KG6LJU Lakewood CA

Sent from my iPod