[IRCA] The Sangean ATS 909X

Just to show you what my Sangean ATS 909X can do..and I'm using no
external antenna....I'm 2 miles from the KCNR 1460 site with 750 watts
night and I'm getting two things in the mush on 1470.

It's not great but you can hear some speaking there..and music from
the 3rd station under it.

I get about 15mv/m from KCNR at night...and local signal strength is
considered to be about 5mv/m

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204477782162044

Absolutely worth the approximate $250 brand new that I paid.

Paul Walker