From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 9:47 pm
Subject:  KNX 1070

KNX 1070 comes in Redding, CA pretty well each night..this a slightly
above average signal. It's way better then any other LA station in
terms of night reception here.

Here's a short video of my reception of KKXA, you don't need to be
logged into facebook or to even have a facebook account to see this
video:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204471864614109

Enjoy!
Paul Walker