Re: [IRCA] New catch - WSLM

Which brings to mind something I've been meaning to ask the western DXers...does anyone hear anything these days from Denver on 1220?  That's a station I've not heard in well over 25 years, and I'm just wondering if maybe a deteriorating ground system or something else is causing them to not get out as well as they used to.
73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska