[IRCA] 762.74 Dominican Republic into Michigan - new country

Some snippets of audio tonight but last night was much better.  This one
really stands out on 762.74.  Many thanks to Kaz for pointing me to Bill
Whitacre's Water's Edge logs (http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_we.php) where
I noticed Bill's logging of Global 760 on the odd frequency.  I gave it a
shot here last night and was surprised at the decent audio at times under
WJR's splatter.  It made for an easy parallel to their internet audio feed
for the confirmation.

830 HIJB Santo Domingo was also heard here on the 14th, again thanks to
Bill's site for nailing the ID in one of his posted recordings (same ID as
I heard, but tougher to comprehend here).

740 Orlando was also heard on Jan.14th - another new one that I haven't
heard before as well as new Cuban logs on 770 & 820.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + North/South reversible D-KAZ