[IRCA] New catch - WSLM

It took me a lot longer than Pat to get my 1st new one of 2015, but after his report of WSLM I've been checking 1220 quite often, and finally hit paydirt last night at 1100 UTC. XEB was dominating, but they took a bit of a fade at an opportune time, and I got the WSLM ID on the hour. My usual 1220 pests, CJRB and KDDR, were both thankfully pretty much missing. Thanks Patrick!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta