Re: [IRCA] 1240 KODY from AZ last night

Kudos on the KODY logging!! I happen to be sitting on 1240 right now and here in SoCal I'm getting the usual mix of KJOP Lemoore and KNRY Monterey (Catholic and Classical respectively). I have previously mentioned my desire to attempt to get a DX test out of KFBC. Is there still a template sample letter posted anywhere in case I wish to attempt contacting them? Is anybody in the group familiar with engineering personnel at KFBC??? I have a feeling that would be heard throughout the western USA and Canada fairly well.  Mike Sanburn KG6LJU

Sent from my iPod