[IRCA] 1710 W807 Chicago

I spoke a couple nights ago with the operator of Chicago's 1710 station W807, who called me after I left a message via a phone number given on-air that led me to a neighbourhood business.
It's not a Part 15, and is best classified as unlicensed.
It runs between 35 and 100 watts. The country music, the hard rock (Radiohead and others) - they're all W807. It runs a lot on weekends, sometimes during the week.
Station's name is derived from the vacuum tube.
For more info:  facebook/w807am (not sure if capital or lower case, I simply accessed it via Google). Google the station creatively and you can find his name, and more.
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON