Re: [IRCA] unIDs

WIBH is very rare here for me in NE IL. If I didn't have a Perseus to record and a very good south antenna, I'd not have them logged.

I see this thread has some confusion as to whether Saul logged WIBQ or not. I get WIBQ and sometimes // WPRS here rather commonly at night.

I'll take a listen to Saul's audio and check my recordings if it isn't clear to me that he had WIBQ.

73 KAZ