Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Fw: KKIM

I agree with Martin. Even though I have also been guilty of calling the FCC on 1480 Gooding ID, but we do not want the broadcasting industry to feel we are not friends. I also think that without stations forgetting to drop power, it does give us DXers a shot at hearing the station. The station we would probably never catch otherwise.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager