Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Fw: KKIM

Personally I'm upset that our local 690 running 24/7 since March? of this
year. Its disrespectful to the Hmong  community. No reputation should be
tainted towards a community as the actions of 690 and in my opinion is
aggregous.

Now our local 1530 is starting to jump on that bandwagon, on again tonight,
and occasionally 1080 Northfield and 1520 Rochester.

KKIM is a religious station. If it is indeed unintentional then education
is in order. If its intentional then what is the credibility of KKIM? Same
as 690.

The real question is HOW LONG does a dxer need to realistically nab a
newbie?
I would say 6 months. That is a long time! Some may say more, some may say
less but eventually they will turn into pests that really dont need to be
there.

But lets look at the FCC. There are some field offices that might care but
as a whole they have bigger projects to worry about with no where near
enough staff to begin to police radio stations as a whole.

I have noticed they are still accessing fines-lofty ones like $30k because
paperwork of all things are not in order.
Maybe thats where the money is for them. The FCC is an imperfect entity
just as we are imperfect.

Just an opinion from an imperfect guy and the bottom line folks.... its
just a hobby.

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN