Re: [IRCA] Radio World: Whatever Happened to the CFA?

Re: [IRCA] Radio World: Whatever Happened to the CFA?

Les:

Several US AM stations have used CFA antennas and also there was an FCC licensed experimental station in the X band. Domestic DXers (not me!) would have to tell you more.

A ham has already written an extensive QEX article on the CFA. See the May-June 2005 issue.

Chuck