[IRCA] KCKM snatched from the mouth of the dragon

[IRCA] KCKM snatched from the mouth of the dragon

I tried posting twice last night, but apparently they got lost betwixt and between.  This was a toughie, but old age, treachery and dumb luck prevailed.  Of all Tucson stations, KWFM 1330 is the closest to me at about three miles.  Nothing at all until 0516 UTC when definite sweep tones were heard.  Next heard was code (couldn't copy but a few letters) at 0524 followed by more sweep tones.  All of these are consistent with what I've seen posted this morning.  I threw everything I had at it, but my Tecsun PL-310 was the only one that produced results.  I don't mind digging and scratching for a new one, but the worst part was having to listen to KWFM's horrid 80's Rock programming.  Many thanks to Bob and Paul for making this test happen!

Bob Coomler W7SWL
Tucson, AZ