[IRCA] KCKM test

Oh geez.  Of all the stations in the Tucson area, KWFM 1330 is my closest at about 3 miles.  Not sure I can take anything to the bank, but I heard definite sweep tones at 0516 UTC and definite but unreadable code at 0524 (followed by sweep tones).  Does this fit into what others might have heard?  Threw everything I had at it, but the best null (such as it wasn't) was with my Tecsun PL-310 ULR.  Thanks to Bob, Paul and anyone else involved.

Bob Coomler W7SWL
Tucson, AZ