Re: [IRCA] CQ Communications & The idea of merging NRC/IRCA

Re: [IRCA] CQ Communications & The idea of merging NRC/IRCA

Karl,

Since you addressed this to me, I'll answer directly, but don't want to prolong the discussion.

You've stated your viewpoint, and obviously one shared by many others articulately. You make some very valid points. Looking at it from that perspective, I can certainly respect the logic of having two clubs. As you say, it may even provide some intangible benefits to all of us that are under-appreciated.

I withdraw the suggestion.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Proud member of both the IRCA, NRC, and the MW Circle. Like Mike, if someone else wants to start a MW Club, I'll probably join that too. :-)