Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Gray Line Software

Russ,

I use Geoclock, but it does not provide a view that accounts for the tilt of the earth or if it does, I'm looking at the wrong map.

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
(205) 621-7500
(205) 621-7505 FAX
(205) 253-4867 CELL
http://www.highnoonfilm.com

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original transmission to the above address by mail without making a copy.