 Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] Gray Line Software
 To: "Russ Edmunds" <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>, "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014, 5:54 PM

     Russ,

       I use Geoclock, but it does not provide a view that
 accounts for
       the tilt of the earth or if it does, I'm looking
 at the wrong map.

           Les Rayburn, Director

           High Noon Film

           130 1st Avenue West

           Alabaster, AL 35007-8536

           (205) 621-7500

           (205) 621-7505 FAX

           (205) 253-4867 CELL

           http://www.highnoonfilm.com

             This e-mail contains information that may be
 confidential or
             privileged and is intended only for the
 person(s) named
             above.

             Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
 strictly
             prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
 error,
             please

             notify the sender immediately and return the
 original
             transmission to the above address by mail
 without making a
             copy.