Re: [IRCA] ALERT: 1110 religious music (now)

Re: [IRCA] ALERT: 1110 religious music (now)

WTFDA's list sorts well ... http://db.wtfda.org ... ideal for this kind of search.
Assuming the W258 portion was heard correctly, nothing //WMUX.
It's a longish list, 35+ stations, so will take time to go through...
I've had it on and nothing but music thus far.
Mostly instrumental, some vocals but more choir in nature. It sounds vaguely hymn'ish but not classical, per se, in sounds.
It doesn't strike me as overtly Catholic, but I'm no expert...
I doubt WGNZ OH ... their web site actually has Solid Gospel playing right now. I'd considered that a suspect...
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON