Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ALERT: 1110 religious music (now)

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ALERT: 1110 religious music (now)

WTOF 1110khz Bay Minette, Ala, was in with very good
signal this afternoon with Gospel and they signed off at
17:58  CST.  After  sign off there was
dead air for several minutes before I stopped the
recording.

Tuning back in at 19:45 the channel
is @#%$& with IBOC from WTAM, so I can't verify if
what is heard now is WTOF or not.

Tom
Jasinski
Joliet, IL

> Willis Monk pointed to Bay Minette AL as
running a lot at
> night lately. David Faulkner
points to Hurricane WV. you,
> both!
>

> Whatever it is, it's in strong now on a
Wellbrook loop
> aimed sw.

WMUX WV is EWTN. I caught this once in Toronto and it IDed

> only as EWTN at the TOH or BOH, about a year
ago. I have
> never heard WTOF AL.
>
> Seems a few of us are chasing this one - so
maybe...

> Saul Chernos

Burnt River ON