From: Bruce Portzer <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jan 14, 2014 5:43 pm
Subject: [IRCA] DX - such as it was - January 14

I haven't seen any reports from Dennis or Gary yet today.  If you guys
actually tried listening for TPs this morning, you have my condolences.
If you didn't, then you probably didn't miss much (even though a lousy
morning here isn't necessarily the same for others).

I went through the SDR files and managed to find four of the usual
suspects barely rising above the noise for a couple of minutes each.
I'm glad the SDR did all the work while I slept and got ready to head
out the door.

Good - Nice strong signal with easily understood audio
ROTFLMHO

Fair - Just barely enough audio for a native speaker to recognize a few
words now and then
747    JOIB, man and woman in Japanese 1426-30

Poor - Definitely not imaginary audio, but not by much
774    JOUB, talk //747 1428
972    HLCA, woman talking 1510
1566    HLAZ, faint talk by woman 1441
editors, publishing staff, or officers