[IRCA] New Perseus loggings

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

With several lifetime's worth of Perseus recordings to plow through from
Newfoundland, I actually did a Perseus recording from home this morning at
0600 EST.  I got two new ones out of this.

0600 EST, JAN 6 2014

570   CKGL   ON   Kitchener - only heard once before when the station was
operating with a non-directional antenna for a short time.  If the antenna
has been fixed this is the first time heard on the restricted pattern.
 Once one of my closest unheard stations..

600   WCAO   MD   Baltimore - not often heard, but in nicely this morning,
mixing with CKAT.

730   WZGV   NC   Carmerton  - with solid ID "ESPN for Charlotte, WZGV,
Carmerton-Charlotte".  NEW.

1510   WUFC   MA   Boston - finally got around to logging this one with new
call letters.  Can't even begin to remember all of the call letters
previously heard, goiing all the way back to WMEX.

Now, back to Newfoundland ...