[IRCA] Recent QSLs

Here are a few QSLs I've received since early October:

TAIWAN: Music Interactive Network 1557 sent email reply in Chinese for report in Chinese. Partial Google translation: "Thank you very much for your letter and listen to the report! Very pleased to know that we have listeners from the United States , but unfortunately you do not have to listen to the signal is very clear. Next time we would recommend that you use the network to listen to Online Listen http://www.rti.org.tw/ajax/2013/1557music/cbs4.html " Received 6 days after sending report+MP3 to ilovemusic1557 at gmail.com

RUSSIA: VoR via Ussuriysk 648, sent QSL card for email report + MP3 file. Card was F/D except for tx site. Received 20 days after sending report to world at ruvr.ru

SRI LANKA: Radio Athmik Yathra via SLBC 1548, F/D eQSL in about a day for email report + MP3 file sent to Victor Goonetilleke. Reception was during October 19 DXpedition at Grayland, WA.

Bruce