Re: [IRCA] WRJM (WEIC) 1270 Charleston, IL

Re: [IRCA] WRJM (WEIC) 1270 Charleston, IL

OOPS, In the email I said WRJC.. the station is referred to as WRJM, but
it's actually WEIC.

I should add The land is being sold and the translator (it's not a full
power, so you cant split the two).... was sold as well.

Paul