Re: [IRCA] Elad FDM S1 + Miscellaneous Mumblings

Re: [IRCA] Elad FDM S1 + Miscellaneous Mumblings

Nick:

Paragraph #1: Linear regression is built into Excel so the world can enjoy it.

Regression analysis to understand the degree of correlation between variables is very standard stuff. If Bob didn't mention it, it's because he didn't mention basic techniques of statistical analysis.

Chuck