Re: [IRCA] WNDB DX Test tonight?

Given that the contact at WNDB reconfirmed the test on the eve of, it's too bad either no one received it or it didn't run as planned. I'm sure we'll hear soon what happened - or didn't. It won't be the first, nor the last, and at least a couple of you got a new logging on the channel anyhow.

I needed to be back in Toronto early today, so wasn't able to try for it from Burnt River ON where 1150 is reasonably open. CKOC was in like a local in downtown Toronto when I checked at 0100. I stayed with it for about ten minutes using my loopstick-modified Tecsun, but couldn't get anything at all  other than CKOC - not even a null, which I can sometimes do here.

Although needed from Burnt River, WNDB would have been a relog here - I have it in my Toronto log. Probably with CKOC on a very rare silent period way back in the day.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON