Re: [IRCA] Wifi Router (OT)

Colin,

I will always DX and have analog radios, but I enjoy listening to the radio lying in bed at night and an internet radio should work fine for that. I do not DX the internet. hi. I have a big satellite dish and I do not DX with that either, even though I still get tons of radio and tv services around the world.  What type or internet radio do you have? There is always the option of just using my laptop to listen to the radio in bed too, but I like a radio.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager